Saturday, May 26, 2007

I get by .....

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin

With a lot of help from my friends....


Sometimes I am just so thankful for the wonderful friends I have.

I have been going through a rough time health wise** and it just really makes me really appreciate the friends I have. They could not be more wonderful.

I have people who are watching my back in terms of slipping into old patterns. They make me laugh and make me more social with our lunches and coffees( even if I just can't get into vietnamese), helping me move and offers to call ANYTIME- seriously they expect and get angry if I don't call to talk.

All my friends are amazing. I have had more offers to talk on the phone even in the middle of the night. People talking me through my stupid petty issues. All sorts of stuff. It makes me so touched and weepy and realizing the power of real friendship and surrounding yourself with people who are real friends and who care about me and will call me on my bullshit and drama.

The friends I have made in the last couple of years are just the best. The internet is amazing btw- how many have I actually met indirectly through that or the net has strengthened my relationship with them( omg is facebook addictive or what???)

I am not articulating this well( due to facial edema?) but I really want to express my weepy lovey dovey happiness about my wonderful wonderful friends!

** some sort of allergic reaction to food or meds, hives, benadryl induced panic attacks, house and money induced panic attacks, going off my meds induced panic.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get angry. I just wish there was more I could to help.

Julie said...

Love ya too.

Always..

Anonymous said...

You know you can call me too right? Anytime...