Wednesday, March 05, 2008

On my way to becoming a crazy cat lady.....






I now have 2 cats!!! I got a kitten. I named him Rufus. He's a little crazy but he fits in really well in this house. He's 8 weeks old.My sister's co worker was fostering his siblings and him with his mother. The mom was loaned out to an orphan litter of kittens 3 weeks ago. He is pretty needy but so independant at the same time. About 10 minutes after bringing him home in the carrier - Fredo had no signs of aggression so we let him out to explore and sniff.

Big size difference. I've never had a kitten so unafraid at first. We didn't have to separate them yet. The only aggression Fredo seems to have is to bit and nibble him on the neck and then lick furiously. Fredo is very playful now. Finn is pretty fond and very gentle with little Rufus. Wants to lick those ears and bum clean. And Rufus LOVES it. Right now Rufus and the dog are napping next to me in bed about one inch apart (the dog lied almost on top of rufus catwright and he just readjusted and went back to purring.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you have the crazy part down... ;)

gadgetgrl said...

bitch... lol...

Anonymous said...

These are all cats and dogs picture is very very funny .